Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine Mini

The holidays are finally done. The Christmas tree and decorations are put away. Our house is back to "normal" for now. What better time to get started on Valentines crafting than now right? I saw this fun mini on a blog by Roxanne Olsen as a Christmas album and decided to make one for Valentines day. Check out Roxanne's blog for a tutorial on how to make this mini album.

The Love stickers and doily heart came from Target. The doily was white but I sprayed it with Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist.

I made the black flower out of a velvet ribbon and added the heart brad to the middle.

The clocks, tickets and heart transparency are Teresa Collins. I used a lot of Teresa Collins in this mini. I really love how this isn't a traditional mini. Thanks Roxanne for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how it turned out!! I really like how you double folded the pages so that they open. Awesome! Thank you for sharing this album with me.
    I think a certain special someone will enjoy it as well ;)
    Happy Valentines to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you incorporate the doilie as a background for the alphas. It's perfect for valentines :) TFS! Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete